Training for Schools
The Education Safeguarding Team deliver a core safeguarding offer which is free to all early years settings, schools and colleges within Surrey to allow education settings to fulfil their duty to safeguard and promote the welfare of their pupils.
In addition to the Core Service listed above they offer:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Training (New to Role and Refresher Training) booked via Services for Schools
- Early Years Designated Safeguarding Lead Training (New to Role and Refresher Training) booked via Early Years Portal
- Provide bespoke safeguarding training tailored to your individual needs for whole school staff, groups or individuals in schools or settings. Please enquire at email@example.com.
For Safeguarding Module 1 & 2 training please click here to access the Olive training system. Should you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are also further links below to education specific training tools which you may find useful:
- For statutory guidance around safeguarding children and safer recruitment in education setting please see Keeping children safe in education
- Suicide Prevention Toolbox
- Suicide Prevention and Postvention Protocol for all Surrey Schools and Colleges
- Suicide Prevention SSCP Leaflet for Parents
- Suicide Prevention SSCP Leaflet for Children and Young People
- Suicide Prevention SSCP Leaflet for Practitioners
- Thematic Reviews of Adolescent Suicide
- Blue Whale Tik Tok Challenge
- Suicide Prevention e-learning
- The Big Chat
- Mindsight Surrey CAMHS