Learning from National Reviews
Learning from National Case Reviews
NSPCC Learning from National Case Reviews
Thematic briefings highlight the learning from case reviews that are conducted when a child dies or is seriously injured and abuse or neglect are suspected. Each briefing focuses on a different topic, pulling together key risk factors and practice recommendations to help practitioners understand and act upon the learning from case reviews.
Research in Practice Serious Case Reviews
The site includes materials to support learning in practice for LSCBs, social work and early help, police and criminal justice, health and education practitioners.
- Pathways to harm, pathways to protection: a triennial analysis of serious case reviews 2011 to 2014
- Briefing for Local Safeguarding Children Partnerships
- Briefing for social workers and family support workers
- Briefing for the police and criminal justice agencies
- Briefing for health practitioners
- Briefing for education practitioners