Online Safety: Introductory workshop for practitioners
Online Safety: introductory workshop for practitioners
This is an introductory workshop to raise awareness of risks children may take online.
In order to attend this course you must:
- Create an account with the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command (CEOP) to be able to access resources after the course. You can register with CEOP by clicking here.
- Bring photographic ID on the day.
This workshop is aimed at practitioners and managers in statutory, community and voluntary agencies who work predominantly with children and/or their families.
Raise awareness and understanding of the risks children may take online.
- Develop an understanding of the digital world in which children live and the issues they may face.
- Have an awareness of the risks children may take online, in relation to sharing personal information, viewing harmful content, gaming etc.
- Understand how offenders target children online.
- Be aware of how to report and escalate concerns.
Please book here