Neglect Train the Trainers
Participants must have:
A role as safeguarding training lead within their organisation
- Completed SSCP Safeguarding Foundation Modules 1, 2 and 3 and recently attended training on Neglect
Target Group: The course is aimed at safeguarding leads who wish to deliver training on neglect and its impact on children and young people to staff within their own organisation.
Course Aim: Familiarisation of the materials developed by ‘Children and Family Training’ on Neglect so trainers can disseminate information to their organisations.
Areas covered will include:
- Introduction to childhood neglect
- Focus on children and young people
- Focus on parents
- Managing neglect
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Familiarised themselves with current resources and research.
- Shared experiences with other trainers from other organisations.
- Developed an understanding on how to deliver the material which includes workbooks and DVD’s.
To use this booking system, you will first need to create a user account and once you have done this, you will be able to manage your own bookings, access course evaluations, certificates and access your training history.
Please note: individuals must create their own account. There is no facility for one person to create an account in their name and book places for numerous numbers of staff. If you are booking on behalf of another member of staff you need to register in their name rather than your own.
Click here to book your place.